Kindergarten enrollment is open beginning May 6
Per Board policy, a student will be admitted to kindergarten at the school in their boundary area if his/her fifth birthday occurs on or before September 1, or is a kindergarten student transferring from a public school in another district.
- Beginning on May 6, families will complete the online enrollment process for incoming kindergarten students.
- Kindergarten students must be enrolled at their neighborhood boundary school. Click here for boundary school information:
- If you will be requesting a transfer for your student to a Lebanon school outside of your home boundary, you will need to enroll with your home school first. For information regarding transfer requests, please visit our open enrollment page here.
- Please contact the school office if you have any questions.
Process to enroll your kindergarten student
Step 1 Online Enrollment – Beginning May 6
Click HERE to be directed to RegiStar.
- If you have never registered/enrolled a student in our district, you will create your own login ID.
Online Enrollment Tips:
There are many required fields. If you find you do not have the information, we recommend the following:
- Use all 9’s if you do not have a phone number for a contact person. (999) 999-9999.
- Write “None” in the field (example Dentist name: None)
- If you do not have an email for a “non-lives with” contact use: email@example.com.
Step 2 Documents
The required documents are listed below. Your school office will accept these items by email, regular US mail or in-person by appointment. Copies are acceptable as long as items are clear and legible. School office addresses and phone numbers are available at the following links:
Documentation needed for Kindergarten enrollment
The school office MUST HAVE the following items before your student’s enrollment is finalized.
1) Proof of Address (only one document required)
Examples of acceptable forms of proof of address are below.
- State issued ID Oregon DMV or ID Card
- Phone, water, or utility bill (should be dated within the last 30 days)
- Mailings from a State or Governmental agency such as the Department of Human Services or Oregon Health Plan (should be dated within the last 30 days)
- Lease, rental, or title closing agreements (should be dated within the last 30 days)
2) Proof of Age
Examples of acceptable forms of proof of age include birth certificate, hospital certificate, or passport.
3) Immunization Record
Immunization documentation (you may contact your primary care physician to obtain records if necessary).
4) Educational Support Documentation
Click on these links for information on Kindergarten Jumpstart programs: