Kindergarten enrollment is open beginning May 2, 2022
Per Board policy, a student will be admitted to kindergarten at the school in their boundary area if his/her fifth birthday occurs on or before September 1, or is a kindergarten student transferring from a public school in another district.
- Beginning on May 2, families may complete the online enrollment process for incoming kindergarten students.
- Kindergarten students must be enrolled at their neighborhood boundary school. Click here for boundary school information.
- Please contact your local school’s office if you have any questions.
Process to enroll your kindergarten student
Step 1 | Enroll Online Beginning May 2, 2022
Click HERE to be directed to RegiStar.
- If you have never registered/enrolled a student in our district, you will create your own login ID.
If you do not have the information for all required fields, here are some tips:
- Use all 9’s if you do not have a phone number for a contact person. (999) 999-9999.
- Write “None” in the field (example Dentist name: None)
- If you do not have an email for a “non-lives with” contact use: email@example.com.
Step 2 | Submit Documents
The required documents are listed below. Your school office will accept these items by email, regular US mail or in-person by appointment. Copies are acceptable as long as items are clear and legible. School office addresses and phone numbers are available by clicking here.
Documentation needed for kindergarten enrollment
The school office MUST HAVE the following items before your student’s enrollment is finalized.
1) Proof of Address (only one document required)
Examples of acceptable forms of proof of address are:
- State issued ID Oregon DMV or ID Card
- Phone, water, or utility bill (should be dated within the last 30 days)
- Mailings from a State or Governmental agency such as the Department of Human Services or Oregon Health Plan (should be dated within the last 30 days)
- Lease, rental, or title closing agreements (should be dated within the last 30 days)
2) Proof of Age
Examples of acceptable forms of proof of age include birth certificate, hospital certificate, or passport.
3) Immunization Record
Immunization documentation (you may contact your primary care physician to obtain records if necessary).
4) Educational Support Documentation