|Tracy Olin, RN||Phone: 541-451-8451, ext. 1308
|Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for the first and third week of each month.
Monday – Wednesday for the second and fourth week of each month.
|Lisa Murphy, RN||Phone: 541-451-8555, ext. 1012
|Monday – Friday||Seven Oak
All Schools on Wednesday and Friday for or the first and third week of each month, Thursday – Friday for the second and fourth week of each month
|Debbie Burrows, RN||Phone: 541-451-8534||Monday – Friday||Green Acres|
Prevent the Flu
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Practice good health habits. Get plenty of sleep and exercise, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids and eat healthy food.
- over your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Information provided by and additional information at Flu.Gov.
- View Flu Guide For Parents for additional informtion.