|Teresa Saling, RN
Blaine Conley, RN
|Green Acres: 541-451-8534 ext 1526
Hamilton Creek: 541-451-8574 ext 1407
Lebanon High School: 541-451-8555 ext 1130
Riverview: 541-451-8451 ext 1305
Cascades: 541-451-8524 ext 1723
Pioneer: 541-451-8487 ext 1236
Seven Oak: 541-451-8416 ext 1804
Prevent the Flu
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Practice good health habits. Get plenty of sleep and exercise, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids and eat healthy food.
- over your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Information provided by and additional information at Flu.Gov.
- View Flu Guide For Parents for additional informtion.